UPDATE: Motivational posters NOW available! Skim to bottom of post.
While I'm still waiting for a proper @Twitterverse reply...
...figured I could begin mini-biz selling custom-made t's across the virtual conference hall just like I did when I spent 34 months touring with some funky Phish cover band from Ohio, selling cheap grilled cheese sandwiches to hackysack afficianados in the back parking lot way back in the early 90's.
Current Stock Sizes:
Toddler: 18-24 mos, some w/ pudding stains, some w/o
Adult Mens: Large, pre-shrunk and really broken in
- Custom-made for each customer for special pre-Walmart old skool touch
- 2.3 minutes to create, assuming Crayola Pip-Squeak washable magic markers don't run out, or kiddo doesn't throw a fit nearby
- Theoetically, priceless
- Negotiable, however, for all @network friends/allies
- Seriously rockin' deals if you order 10 or more for your entire @network
- eBay auction for original example expected to go for quite a dear price, so save post-NECC travelin' pennies to get in when the price war begins
Contact, Design Options & Random Questions:
Try Twitter: @beckettsdad
...or even perhaps @ CafePress or Threadless one day soon (if more than my wife orders one)
Motivational posters now available.
Stay tuned for:
- coffee mugs
- wall-sized banners
- blog widgets
- all-over car decals for your @network 's next fundraising event
- conference tote bags
- "Happy Blogger Birthday" paper
- and much, much more